The No Pole Needed StillSwim Swim Tether
Find out why no pole is needed by reading below under “How it works”.
The tethered swimming harness you need to get fit and stay fit, in the comfort of your own back yard pool.
The StillSwim tethered swimming harness is the perfect solution for getting a great work out in your back yard pool.
Our stationary swimming system, called the SwimBelt, includes:
- a swimming belt / harness
- a swim strap
- and an anchor rope which is tethered to an immovable object.
With the StillSwim Belt you’ll be able to swim uninterrupted and get all the benefits of lap swimming – while staying in a fixed stationary position.
And you won’t just be close to home, you’ll be at home, so there is:
- No travel time
- No cost of membership or entry fees.
And there are no other swimmers in your way.
The StillSwim Belt stationary swimming system is fast and easy to use.
Here’s how it works:
- The StillSwim Belt is harnessed around the waist
- The Swimming Strap attached to the Belt is passed between the legs
- The Swimming Strap is hooked to the 2 yard long Bungee Cord which has a 4 yard long anchor rope
- The anchor rope is tethered to an immovable object such as a pool fence or tree. A pole installation is not required because of the buoyancy provided by the Belt and Buoyo Floats.
- The harness is worn by the swimmer so that the front lifting strap passes across the stomach and between the legs.
- The lifting strap places the point of attachment to the swimmer much lower on the body than the equivalent waist attachment point on similar stationary swimming devices.
- This, combined with the angle of restraint formed by the anchor rope, as a result of the attachment point, converts a significant percentage of the resisted forward force into a lifting force, helping to support the weight of the lower part of the swimmer`s body and legs.
This system provides the upward thrust necessary to eliminate the feeling of sinking you get from some other swim belts.
Watch the video below to find out how easy it is to fit the StillSwim Belt.
The unique design of the StillSwim Belt supports your lower body and legs and enables you to swim in comfort and remain in a fixed position.
The StillSwim Belt:
- Is suitable for both men and women, from teenagers to all ages.
- Is particularly suitable for older swimmers and females who enjoy a long leisurely swim either in private or in the company of others.
- Is an excellent option for busy people because it allows you to exercise from home, at your convenience.
Add to the relaxation, family and social benefits that you’re already getting from your back yard pool.
The StillSwim Stationary Swimming Belt is sold in New condition. Buy the StillSwim Belt online today by following the link below.
Start enjoying all the benefits of lap swimming by ordering your StillSwim Belt here for only $99.90.
The Stillswim Belt fits waist sizes from 26 inches to 56 inches.
Payments can be transacted online either via Credit Card (we process via PayPal for your security) or via transfer from your PayPal account.
If you are not currently registered with PayPal we recommend them for Credit Card security.
Product will be delivered within 2 to 5 working days to most states.
About Still Swim
The Swim Belt and Buoyo Floats are manufactured and sold by Stillswim. Receiving Department. 807 Airport Access Rd. Unit D. Traverse City. MI (Michigan) 49686. Telephone: 941 3127718
If you would like further information, please contact us via phone on 941 3127718 or email email@example.com
All products come with a one year money back warranty.